- “Non-Personal Information” refers to information that may not by itself be reasonably associated with, linked to, or used to identify You. For example, non User-specific Information regarding Your use of the Website.
- “Personal Information” refers to any information collected and stored under Your name. For example, Personal Information may include information such as Your first and last name and, in certain circumstances, Your email address, telephone number, or street address, either alone or in combination with other information. Forum job applicants may, where legally permissible, supply additional Personal Information such as education history, employment history, race, gender, veteran status, disability status, and other qualification information.
Collection of Personal Information. We may collect information about You through the Website from a variety of sources, for example:
- What You Give Us. We collect Information You give us or permit us to access.
- What We Get From Our Vendors. We may obtain information about You from the third party vendors that provide services to us. For example, if we rely on third party services to facilitate registration for the Website, and You register for the Website using that third party, we may receive information about You from that third party.
- What We Automatically Collect From You. We may automatically collect the following information regarding Your interaction with, and use of, our Website:
- “Cookies” are small bits of information that the Website places on the hard drive of Your device. Cookies remember information about Your activities on the Website to make Your visits to the Website more enjoyable and valuable to You by providing a customized experience and recognizing Your preferences when You visit the Website. If You have chosen to disable cookies on Your browser, some of the functionality of the Website may be lost. Certain services provided by Forum require that cookies be enabled in Your browser and cannot be used when You have disabled cookies in Your browser.
- Flash Cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash Cookies are data files similar to Cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash Cookies are used to remember settings, preferences and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that You select, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages You request to Your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term You entered or the link You clicked to bring You to the webpage. The web server log also may record information about Your browser, such as Your IP address and the Cookies set on Your browser by the server.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Forum’s primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to facilitate the services that You select on the Website. Forum may also use Personal Information for various purposes, including without limitation, to:
- help diagnose problems with our Website, to administer our Website, and to enhance the Website for optimal User experience;
- monitor the usage and performance of our Website and to determine aggregate information about our Users;
- provide maintenance, support, and customer service for the Website;
- contact Users for information verification purposes;
- provide products and services to You, such as market commentary and email alerts;
- manage Your investments;
- send You promotional materials, newsletters and other communications;
- create and manage Your account;
- communicate with You about, and administer Your participation in things like promotions, surveys and market research;
- manage Your employment application, assess Your qualifications and manage Your employment with us;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity; and
Sharing of Personal Information.
- Forum Family. We may share information with our affiliates and subsidiaries, including companies that we own or control, that own or control us, or that are under common ownership or control with us, regardless of whether these companies share our same name.
- Service Providers. We may transfer Your information to our service providers to conduct our business. For example, they may handle credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. We may also share Your information to administer features of the Website.
- Advertisers. We may share information with our third party advertisers. Our advertisers may use Your information to display advertisements to You through the Website and advertisements for us on third party web sites.
- Law Enforcement. We may share information with law enforcement agencies if we reasonably believe unlawful activities have occurred or the information may aid in an ongoing investigation. We may also share information with law enforcement if we determine, in our sole judgment, that You have violated our agreements or policies or that the release of Your information may protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of Forum or any third party.
- Legal Processes. We may share information as required by, or permitted by, law, whether in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal processes, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, including defending against legal claims that have been or might be brought against us.
- Business Transfers. Your information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale, merger, reorganization or other transaction involving part or all of Forum.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with Forum are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with third parties and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If You are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us at the addresses listed below.
- If Your Personal Information is incorrect, You may be entitled to correct the Personal Information by sending a written request for correction to Forum’s address listed below. Your request must include: (1) all of the incorrect Personal Information that You wish to change, (2) the corrected Personal Information, and (3) Your signature authorizing such changes.
- Some web browsers and devices permit You to broadcast a preference that You not be “tracked” online. At this time, Forum does not modify Your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
Forum Real Estate Group LLC
Attn: Legal & Compliance
4500 Cherry Creek Drive South, Suite 550
Glendale, CO 80246