Sees the big picture.
Loves a challenge.
Moves one step ahead of everyone else.
Seizes new opportunities.
Creative and open-minded.
Can swivel on a dime.
Plays well with others.
Brings it. Owns it.
Obsessed with every detail.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE ˇ
The position will be a key support role for the Company’s Capital Markets, Business Development and Investor Relations efforts.
The position will be equal parts management of existing fund client relationships and analytical support for real estate transactions, both direct and fund level, along with support for outreach and new business development efforts.
- Analyze various capital stack scenarios for direct real estate transactions.
- Assist the VP – Capital Markets in closing debt transactions for direct real estate including quote analysis, evaluating debt terms and reviewing legal documentation.
- Provide analytical support for fund strategy and launch.
- Preparation of investor pitch books and marketing materials.
- Maintain the company activity in Salesforce, updating all changes and/or additions to the investor database. Design and print scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as appropriate.
- Manage, coordinate and review all investor communication materials, including monthly and quarterly reporting, private placement memorandums, limited partnership agreements and subscription documents.
- Respond to and manage in-bound investor requests.
- Manage receipt of various sensitive and confidential investor documents, prepare and maintain required filings for fund investments.
- Manage preparation, distribution and tracking of legal documentation associated with investments Provide day-to-day support to the team, including expense management, travel arrangements and data input as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with team members across senior levels of the firm and clients 3 to 8 years of experience in a real estate investment company, an investment management firm or loan office assisting in real estate transactions.
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce experience a plus) and understanding the relevant tracking and communication requirements.
- Demonstrated communication, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Self-starter with strong project management and follow-through skills.
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to organize and interpret large amounts of data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.
- CFA preferred but not required.
Please submit your resume/CV along with a cover letter.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS ˇ
Under the direction of the VP – Brand Strategy, the Director – Marketing & Communications is responsible for planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities in support of departmental and organizational goals.
- Oversee the planning, development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies, including print, digital (display, SEO/SEM, organic and paid search), email marketing, social media, video and website development.
- Develop, lead and produce new content to fulfill the mission and strategic goals of Forum Companies and effectively communicate our collective brand story.
- Work with other department leaders to identify internal and external marketing communication opportunities and develop strategies that support solutions.
- Oversee the development and production of collateral materials for the Forum Companies.
- Oversee the utilization and evaluation of new and existing digital technologies in support of achieving business objectives and goals.
- Manage external agencies to elevate work product and analytics reporting to inform enhancements and other program optimizations.
- Manage marketing budgets, reporting, and dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
- Responsible for team performance and development of goals, establishing priorities and conducting mid-year and annual reviews.
- Identify industry trends and insights that will help refine our marketing approach.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 7-10 years of well-rounded marketing with proven experience driving innovation and results.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial disposition and strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact with team members and senior levels of the firm, as well as outside vendors and clients.
- Demonstrated experience executing cross-channel marketing strategies, including print, website development, email/content marketing, social media, display, paid and organic search.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to assume a high level of individual responsibility.
- Must be highly organized, able to manage and deliver multiple projects, programs, and deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must; copywriting and editing experience a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail and reliable follow-through a must.
- Exceptional time and project management skills a must.
- Proven ability to effectively manage budgets and analyze data to make recommendations.
- Exceptional analytical skills with demonstrated ability in delivering effective marketing reporting.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing; or related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel Experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
- Prior experience in real estate / private equity space a plus.