Sees the big picture.
Loves a challenge.
Moves one step ahead of everyone else.
Seizes new opportunities.
Creative and open-minded.
Can swivel on a dime.
Plays well with others.
Brings it. Owns it.
Obsessed with every detail.
CLIENT ADMINISTRATOR – INVESTOR RELATIONS
The Client Administrator – Investor Relations position will have primary responsibility for working with the Forum Business Development and Investor Relations team. The position will focus on supporting the management of existing investor relationships as well as supporting the identification and communication of new investors.
- Maintain the company CRM, updating all changes and/or additions to the investor database. Design and print scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as appropriate
- Manage receipt of various sensitive and confidential investor documents, prepare and maintain required filings for investments, acquisitions, dispositions and new developments
- Respond to investor data requests
- Assist with all investor events, including the annual meeting and existing and prospective investor update meetings. This will include preparation of invitations, materials, catering and other details as required
- Prepare and track investor consents as required for sale and refinance considerations
- Prepare and distribute investment closing confirmation package
- Assist in the preparation and review of all investor communication materials, including quarterly reporting and offering memoranda for distribution to new and existing investors
- Provide day-to-day support to the team, including expense management, travel arrangements and data input as needed
- Help the Business Development and Investor Relations teams in closing debt transactions for development and acquisitions teams, estimated to be more than 10 transactions per year
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with team members across senior levels of the firm and clients
- Three to five years of experience in a real estate investment company, an investment management firm or loan office assisting in investor reporting or transaction execution
- Experience working with a CRM and understanding the relevant investor reporting requirements
- Demonstrated communication, analytical and quantitative skills
- Self-starter with strong project management and follow-through skills
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to organize and interpret large amounts of data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Title Company, Trust Department, Notary, or Paralegal experience a plus but not required
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel